Fears about poor balancing in WoW Shadowlands were pretty high even before release. The main reason for this was the multitude of new systems that were all introduced at the same time, all of which had a significant impact on the strength or weakness of classes. While the balancing didn't turn out to be as bad as it was often predicted, good is still something else. For this reason, the developers are making many adjustments to the balancing with the upcoming WoW Shadowlands Patch 9.0.5. Not only the classes will get smaller changes, but also the Legendarys will be revised generously. Some of them will get completely new effects, others will just have their numbers tweaked. The goal is to bring the different Legendarys closer together again. Currently, there is only one Legendary for most play styles, which outshines all others in almost every situation. This should change soon.
Table of Contents1.
adjustments Blizzard wants to make to the different Legendarys of the classes, they have announced in the official forum
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- All Specs
- Devil Bombardment now lasts 40 seconds (previously 30) and has a five percent increased proc chance.
- Darkvision Medallion now has a 40% proc chance (up from 20%) and will refund the cost of Eye Beam and Demonic Devastation.
- Burning Wound: The damage of the DoT has been doubled, and the additional damage taken from Firebrand Aura during the duration has also been increased to 100% (previously 50%).
- Collective Torment: The Eye Beam cast by the summoned Demon Hunter now always hits critically.
- Spirit of Sinister Fl ame now increases the initial damage of Blazing Brand by 20% (was 15%).
- Cat's Eye Curiosity now generates 35 percent of Energy (down from 25).
- Band of Frenzy: Both effects have been increased by 50%.
- Lush Infusion: The duration of your HoTs is now increased by ten seconds (down from eight).
- Implosive Potential: Runtime increased to twelve seconds, up from eight.
- Burning Core of Spider Menace: Demon Bolt damage is now increased by 15% per stack (was eight).
- FierceInquisitor's Shout of Terror: Additional damage is now four percent per stack (down from three).
- Madness of Azj'Aqir: Duration is now four seconds (down from three).
- Vicious Fury: Shadow Bolt's damage is now increased by 35 percent (down from 25) and its duration is now ten seconds (down from eight).
- Wrath of Consumption: The damage of your DoTs is now increased by six percent (down from five) and the duration is 30 seconds (down from 20).
- Alpha Command: Proc chance increased to 35 percent (previously 20).
- Rylak Hunter's Piercing Fangs: Critical damage during runtime increased to 40 percent (was 20).
- Flame Stoker's Cobra Sting increased proc chance to 50 percent (was 25).
- Qa'pla, War Order of the Eredar: Spiked Arrow now completely resets the cooldown of Kill Command (previously five second reduction). Spiked Arrow also deals ten percent more damage.
- Rapid Fire: Rapid Fire now deals 35 percent increased damage (previously 25).
- Eagle's Claw Aim: The duration of Direct Hit is increased by an additional five seconds.
- Deception of the Serpent Stalker will no longer cause Wild Spirits to deal double damage when using Aimed Shot.
- Latent Venom Injectors now deal 15% more damage.
- Enduring Strike: increased proc chance to 25 percent (up from 15) and increased duration to six seconds (up from five).
- Battlelord is now triggered by Overpower and reduces the rage cost of Deadly Strike by 15 points (previously twelve).
- Exploiter: Bonus damage increased to 50% (previously 25). Venthyr Warrior bonus damage increased to 36 percent (previously 18).
- Cadence of Fujieda: increased duration to twelve seconds (was eight).
- Will of the Berserker: runtime increased to twelve seconds (was eight).
- Daredevil Defense: All hits from Rampage now trigger the effect. In turn, the cooldown reduction is now only one second (previously three).
- Revenge has been completely reworked. Charge and Intervene now grant you Shield Block, Vengeance, and 20 points of Rage.
- Unyielding Will now gives you an additional charge of Shield Wall.
- Seismic Reverberation: Additional damage is now 75% (previously 40%).
- All Specs
- Mastery of Disciplines now increases critical damage by 25% (up from 20%).
- Enhanced Potential: Procs per minute increased to two (down from 1.66).
- Arcane Harmony: Arcane Bombardment damage is now increased by eight percent per stack (up from seven), and the effect also stacks up to 18 times (up from 15).
- Cold Front now procs after 30 spells (previously 60).
- Icy Winds: You now receive Icy Fingers every two seconds (previously every three seconds) while Frozen Orb is active.
- Molten Skyfall now procs after 18 spells (down from 25).
- Blessing of the Sun King now procs after eight spent Combat Heat (previously twelve) and grants you six seconds of Incinerate (previously five).
- Shaohao's Might: Tiger Claw now has a 40% chance (previously ten) to deal 300% more damage (previously 250) and reduce the cooldown of your brews by an additional two seconds (previously one).
- Mighty Brew: Celestial Brew now increases your armor by 50 percent (was 25) for eight seconds (was seven). Purifying Brew now has a 35 percent chance (previously 25) of not consuming a charge.
- Wind Runner
- Xuen's Battle Armor: Fury Fists now increase the critical strike chance of Rising Sun's Kick by 50% (previously 30), and critical strikes with Rising Sun's Kick reduce the cooldown of Fury Fists by five seconds (previously 2.5).
- Clouded Focus: The healing bonus is now 20 percent (down from 15) and the mana cost is reduced by 20 percent (down from 15).
- All Specs
- Momentum of the Frontline Warrior: Hammer of Wrath now increases Holy damage by four percent (down from three) for 12 seconds (down from eight).
- Evening Glow and Morning Glow: Both effects now last twelve seconds (down from eight) and the damage reduction is now four percent (down from three).
- Sunwell Inflorescence now increases the effect of Light Infusion by 30 percent (down from 20).
- Shadowbreaker, the Sunrise: The duration is now ten seconds (down from six).
- Refuge of the Tireless Protector has been completely reworked. If the Tireless Defender protects you from death, you will be healed an additional 40 percent health. If the Tireless Defender expires without an effect, its remaining cooldown is set to 60 seconds.
- All Specs
- Cauterizing Shadows: Healing increased by 36 percent and can now critically hit.
- Cauterizing Sh adows now scales with Mastery.
- Kiss of Death now reduces the cooldown of Shadow Word: Death by twelve seconds (down from eight).
- Divine Image now casts Searing Light when using Shadow Word: Pain or Mind Games and Holy Nova when using Unholy Nova. In addition, the Image will now cast single-target heals on nearby low Health allies when under the influence of a control effect. In addition, the internal cooldown has been reduced, so the likeness should now correctly copy all of your abilities.
- Lightning Concentration: The duration is now 20 seconds (down from 15).
- Painbreaking Psalm now generates up to 30 madness (previously 20). It also now works with the Death and Madness talent.
- Shadowflame Prism: Damage increased by 40%.
- Echoes of Great Shattering: Earthquake damage is now only increased by 100 percent (previously 175).
- Legacy of the Frost Witch: Storm Strike damage is now increased by 30% (was 15%).
- Jonat's Nature Focus: Chain Heal is now increased by 20% per stack (was 10%).
- Spiritwalker's Tide Totem: The mana cost of Wave of Healing and Chain Heal is now reduced by 40% (was 25%).
- All Specs
- Mark of the Master Assassin: Now only increases the critical strike chance of the Rogue's abilities or automatic attacks.
- Tiny Poisoned Blade: Treacherous Blade now deals 500 percent more damage (down from 300).
- Essence of Blood Tooth: Damage increased by 30%.
- Damnation Blade: Additional Bleed damage increased to 45 percent (up from 30).
- Dawnwalker's Emergency Solution now reduces the cooldown of Vendetta by one second for every 30 Energy expended (previously 50).
- Guile Talisman now increases Sinister Strike damage by up to 15 percent (previously ten). Also lasts for twelve seconds (previously ten).
- Grünhaut's Rods: Pistol Shot damage is now increased by 300 percent (previously 200).
- Hidden Blunderbuss: Double hits from Sinister Strike now give you a 40 percent chance that your next Pistol Shot will hit three times (previously two).
- The Corrupted: Now makes Assassination deal 50 percent more damage (previously 30).
- Deadly Shadows: Your damage dealt is now increased by 20 percent over 15 seconds (up from 12).
- Phobic Pheromone now grants an additional ten percent speed when in your Death and Decay (previously eight).
- Blood Red Rune Weapon: Dancing Rune Weapon now grants five charges of Bone Shield and reduces the cooldown per charge consumed by five seconds (previously three).
- Vampiraura now additionally increases the duration of Vampire Blood by three seconds and grants you five percent life steal during the duration.
- Blood Shadow's Reign now grants you an additional 45 runic power when activating Vampire Blood.
- Reanimated Shuffler: Damage increased by five percent and proc chance increased to 1.75 procs per minute (previously 1.5).
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl as of August 18 WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll on Phase 2 Raids On Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for Patch 9.1.5 discovered Is WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? Find from some dataminers raises hopes for patch 9.1.5.
02:27WoW: Shadowlands Season 1 Survival Guide (Trailer)
World of Warcraft
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.