With Echo, Liquid, SK Pieces and Method, four progress guilds from World of Warcraft are now racing against the mythical version of the dungeon master in the World First race. The number of pulls is already in the triple digits in some cases. Obviously, the final boss from Mausoleum of the First is a tough one. A tough hunk that was slightly toned down last night.
07:23World of Warcraft | 5 Reasons Why Patch 9.2 Is Great
Highlights of the hotfixes from March 25, 2022
Last night, the Blizzard developers have brought a new hotfix package to the WoW servers. Here are the highlight adjustments:
- Not only does the attack Desolation from the Dungeon Master now have a correct tooltip, the creep also only bombards Azeroth with 17 projectiles on Mythic difficulty instead of 20.
- Also helpful for progression, the Chains of Torment now no longer annoy players who have already been able to break their chains.
- Great for those with too much Cosmic Flux: You can buy a new package containing 1,650 Soul Embers and 5,150 Soul Ashes from Quartermaster Vilo with a benevolent reputation and for 3,000 Cosmic Fl ux.
Also read these interesting stories 5
WoW: Zoom out further than normal? New console command makes it possible! A newly discovered console command allows you to zoom out further with the camera in WoW - by increasing the Field of View! 0
WoW: Final raid of the season of the championship lands soon on the PTR We'll soon find out what changes Blizzard is planning for the final raid of WoW: Season of Mastery.
WoW: Official patch notes of the March 25, 2022 hotfixes
Burning Crusade Classic
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Fixed an issue where the Dragonmaw Illusion could persist upon leaving Netherwing Ledge.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- The Jailer
- Fixed an issue with Desolation's spell description in the Dungeon Journal on Mythic difficulty that caused it to display an incorrect amount of damage inflicted to Azeroth by unblocked missiles.
- Reduced the number of missiles fired by Desolation in Mythic difficulty from 20 to 17.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause Chains of Anguish to pull players who had already broken their chains.
Items and Rewards
to the home page
Jump to comments (0
- New Item: Bag of Explored Souls - Contains 1650 Soul Cinders and 5150 Soul Ash. Requirements: 3000 Cosmic Flux and Honored with the Enlightened. Available at Vilo (Enlightened Quartermaster).
- Players can now purchase additional Spatial Openers from Olea Manu if they have not already earned the "Sand, Sand Everywhere!" achievement.
- Players may no longer use Protoform Synthesis to craft mounts if the mount is already in the player's mount journal. As a consequence, the Pale Regal Cervid recipe is now hidden until unlocked via the achievement.